FOREX MARKET OPPORTUNITIES FOR MSMEs
Micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) are at the heart of industrial activity in India. There are more than 3.6 crore MSMEs, which account for 45% of industrial production, 30.5% of services sector and employ close to 80 million people. With the rapid technological shift in means of production and that of internet and mobility in all spheres of economic activity, reorienting the MSME landscape towards cutting-edge innovation and skills is a foremost structural challenge. A dynamic global market coupled with domestic policy focus can unleash opportunities for MSMEs to go global.
The forex market is the biggest financial marketplace in the world. A huge number of forex trades take place every single day and prices change constantly. The typical participants in this market are experienced investors who have a thorough understanding of how currencies fluctuate and how best they can manage their investing strategy to make gains from these price movements.
Volatility and Liquidity go hand in hand. For every buyer a seller is required and vice versa. Currencies constantly switch hands, thus making it a fast moving market. Laying out a few main points that contribute to the popularity might open a whole new world to people looking to take their first steps into Foreign Exchange Trading.
MSMEs need to have the knowledge of Forex market as it helps them to gain advantage in Forex trading.
- To explain techniques that can be used to hedge foreign exchange risk
- To create an understanding on foreign exchange Management in India
- Introduction to Forex Market
- Major players in Forex Market;
- Determinants of foreign exchange rate
- Financial Instruments in Forex market
- Speculation in Forex market
- Course Dates : 19-21 Jun 2017
- of Days : 3 days
- Course Fee: Rs. 10,500/- (Residential, non A/C accommodation, double occupancy) per one participant. Rs. 9,000 (Non-Residential) per one participant.
- The course fee covers programme cost, reading material, but does not include the travel expenses of participants to and from Hyderabad.
- Fee Payment: Fee is payable by Demand Draft favoring “Chief Administrative Officer”, nimsme, Hyderabad, Payable at Hyderabad.
Contact for further details
Dr.K.Visweswara Reddy, 9441834349; firstname.lastname@example.org
Existing MSMES, Forex dealers, Bankers, Financial institutions etc.
- Explain how foreign exchange rates are determined.
- Differentiate between floating and fixed exchange rate systems.
- Contrast the balance of trade and the balance of payments.
- To understand the principles of Currency valuation
Enquiries and nominations may be addressed to:
National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
(An Organisation of the Ministry of MSME, GoI and ISO 9001-2008 Certified), Yousufguda, Hyderabad – 500 045, India
Tel: 91-40-23608544, 23608546, 23608317, 23633499, Fax: 91-40-23608547, 23608956