Liberalization and the accompanying policy of economic reforms have created a new environment that exposes the unorganized enterprises to various vulnerabilities while at the same time providing new and greater challenges for growth and adjustment. The post-liberalization business environment has become harsh for the unorganized sector because of increased internal and external competition. Despite the growing awareness of the impending threats, the unorganized sector is not adequately prepared for the new challenges. Technology acquisition, adaptation and innovation would not only facilitate them to move up the value chain and thus prepare them to effectively meet the challenges of a competitive environment but also create conditions for overcoming the prevailing disjunction between the organized and the small and micro enterprises. The commonly accepted sources of ingredients of up-gradation are both internal and external to the firm. Internal sources include formal R&D, design and tooling-up, learning-by-doing and learning-by-using, internal human resources and training and marketing. External sources include R&D performed jointly or under contract by some specialized supplier of R&D services, the acquisition of licenses and the purchase of patents and other intellectual property rights, the exploitation of scientific and technical literature, patents as well as participation in conferences and workshops, Internet resources, acquisition of machinery and equipment linked to product and process innovations, interactions with suppliers of equipment, materials, components or software, imitation of competitors including reverse engineering, from clients, through understanding of user needs, services provided by consultants, participation in exhibitions and fairs.
ni-msme being the trainer’s training institute, with its vast experience proposes to conduct this training program to impart knowledge for upgrading enterprise.
Existing MSMES, New Entrepreneurs
The overall objective of the program is to overcome the Current Economic Scenario & Sustain long term growth. In this challenging environment, it is important to inspire the SME leaders not to be cowed down by the Magnitude of problem but to look at this as an opportunity for strengthening the business
- Financial Restructuring in Current economic situation session on Technology & Innovation for SMES
- Business Process Re-engineering as approach to Enterprise Up gradation.
- Reservations of items for Exclusive Manufacturing in Small Sector
- Product quality Certification
- Technology Up gradation
- Market Development
- Preferential Credit Support Measures
- Preferential Government Procurement policies.
- Marketing Assistance and Export Promotion
- Course Dates : 26-28 July 2017
- No of Days : 3 days
- Course Fee : Rs. 10,500/- Residential,Rs.9000/- Non Residential non A/C accommodation, double occupancy)
- The course fee covers programme cost, reading material, but does not include the travel expenses of participants to and from Hyderabad.
- Fee Payment: Fee is payable by Demand Draft favouring “Chief Administrative
Officer”, nimsme, Hyderabad, Payable at Hyderabad.
- Nominations containing Name, Designation, Address, email, phone, DD details & Signature should be submitted to:
Contact for further details
Ph.no : 23633228, 9490420372
Enquiries and nominations may be addressed to:
National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
(An Organisation of the Ministry of MSME, GoI and ISO 9001-2008 Certified)
Yousufguda, Hyderabad – 500 045, India
Tel: 91-40-23608544, 23608546, 23608317, 23633499,
Fax: 91-40-23608547, 23608956