Executive Development Programmes : 2017-18
PROMOTION OF WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP 17-21 Sept 2017
Women entrepreneurship has been recognised as an important source of economic growth. Women entrepreneurs create new jobs for themselves and others and also provide society with different solutions to management, organisation and business problems. Women’s entrepreneurship can make a particularly strong contribution to the economic well-being of the family and communities, poverty reduction and Gender Equality, thus contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Thus, governments across the world as well as various developmental organizations are actively undertaking promotion of women entrepreneurs through various schemes, incentives and promotional measures.
The Government start up friendly environment in the country has proved to be a blessing for women entrepreneurs and instrumental in fighting gender stereotyping in the business community. 10 such Indian women entrepreneurs who can be easily termed as role models for every Indian Women viz Mrs. Indu Jain (current chairperson of India’s largest media group, Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., which owns the Times of India and other large newspapers), Mrs. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw (founder Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Biocon Limited.), Mrs. Indra Nooyi, (CFO and President of PepsiCo.) Mrs. Vandana Luthra (VLCC, a beauty and wellness giant has it’s presence in 11 countries across Asia, Africa and the GCC), Mrs. Naina Lal Kidwai, (Country Head and Group General Manager HSBC Group India.), Mrs. Chanda Kochar, (MD & CEO of india’s largest private bank ICICI Bank) Mrs. Ekta Kapoor, (founded and made Balaji Telefilms), Mrs. Suchi Mukherjee, (founder and CEO of LimeRoad ), Ms. Richa Kar,( founder of online lingerie store Zivame) and Mrs. Aditi Gupta( Founder of Menstrupedia).
- The programme will employ a mix of case studies and discussion, participatory exercises and Interactive lectures etc.
This programme aims at strengthening the effectiveness of entrepreneurship development programmes through building the capabilities of officers. Specifically this programme aims at enabling the participants to:
- Understand and appreciate the total spectrum of entrepreneurship development process.
- Develop motivation, counseling and hand holding skills required to guide and escort the trained potential entrepreneurs.
- Update knowledge and information on various initiatives by Central and State Government related to MSMEs
- Entrepreneurship Development Process & Developing Entrepreneurial Competencies
- Sustainable Development Goals –Women Empowerment and Gender Equality
- Schemes & Policies for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Identification of Business opportunities & Project profile / Business plan preparation
- Market Survey tools, Preparation of Schedule and Techniques of Data Collection
- Costing and Financial management
- Legal Compliances, HR & Financial Systems and Organization Development
- Branding, IPR, Quality Standards
The programme is intended for middle and senior level Officials who are involving in promotion of women entrepreneurship, Startups, MSMEs, microfinance, livelihood promotion, producer organizations etc . The advanced course is open for enrollment / registration.
- Course Dates : 17-21 July 2017
- of Days : 5 days
- Course Fee : Rs. 18,000/- (Residential, non A/C accommodation, double occupancy) per one participant. Rs. 15,000 (Non-Residential) per one participant.
- The course fee covers programme cost, reading material, but does not include the travel expenses of participants to and from Hyderabad.
- Fee Payment: Fee is payable by Demand Draft favouring “Chief Administrative Officer”, nimsme, Hyderabad, Payable at Hyderabad.
- Nominations containing Name, Designation, Address, email, phone, DD details & Signature should be submitted to: The Asst. Registrar, National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (ni-msme), Yosufguda, Hyderabad – 500045, Phone: 040-23633499/23608544, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com
Contact for further details
Dr. Nune Srinivasa Rao , 9441834349, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries and nominations may be addressed to:
National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
(An Organisation of the Ministry of MSME, GoI and ISO 9001-2008 Certified)
Yousufguda, Hyderabad – 500 045, India
Tel: 91-40-23608544, 23608546, 23608317, 23633499, Fax: 91-40-23608547, 23608956
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.nimsme.org