Consumers are increasingly turning to professional car washing, with those who wash their cars at home declining significantly over the last 10 years. Demographic and societal trends support a continuation, and likely an acceleration, in the use of professional car washing.
Processes of car wash-
- Process of car wash involves cleaning, washing, drying, polishing besides detailing and other cosmetic care.
- Car wash includes both exterior and interior cleaning. Exterior cleaning includes techniques like hot water, detergent foaming, steam cleaning, waxing, high pressure cleaning, coating, etc. This is achieved through various mechanised processes and automatic systems.
- Interior cleaning includes seat cleaning & conditioning; roof, side panels and dashboard dressing; floor vacuuming; carpet cleaning; detailing; grooming; regulating air quality; etc.
Two key things to start this business
- Location – Location is they key for this business. If you don’t already have a location for the car wash, you need to purchase a vacant lot, as this will save you the extra expense of tearing down any built construction.
- Equipment – To plan your budget as accurately as possible, consider the costs of equipment which, according to Inside Self-Storage, can have an approximate cost of 4 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs per bay, depending on the climate and state. However, this is just a general guideline and the cost of this equipment varies depending on the brand, the type of equipment and whether you are building an automatic or self-serve car wash.
Check below case study to get further ideas.