- The objective of the Scheme is to provide soft loan, in the nature of quasi-equity and term loan on relatively soft terms to MSMEs to meet the required debt-equity ratio for establishment of an MSME as also for pursuing opportunities for growth for existing MSMEs.
Target MSME Sectors:
- Focus will be on all the identified 25 Make in India sectors as indicated below or other sectors as may be added, in the Make In India Programme.
- Make in India’ Sectors
|Defence Manufacturing||Electrical machinery|
|Electronic systems||Food Processing|
|IT and BPM||Leather|
|Media and entertainment||Mining|
|Oil and Gas||Pharmaceuticals|
|Renewable Energy||Roads and Highways|
|Space||Textile and Garments|
|Thermal Power||Tourism and Hospitality|
Eligible Enterprises :
- Emphasis will be on covering new enterprises in the manufacturing as well as services sector.
- Existing enterprises undertaking expansion, to take advantage of new emerging opportunities, as also undertaking modernization, technology upgradation or other projects for growing their business will also be covered.
- Loans extended under the scheme cannot be used for repayment of earlier loans.
How to Apply:
- For enquiries, please contact the nearest SIDBI office or tell us briefly about your business & requirements at (Kindly provide us the details of your needs )