INDIA SME MANUFACTURING SUMMIT will elaborate on the challenges and opportunities for SMEs from manufacturing sector as well as the impact of demonetisation and GST on these sector and focus on business growth, channelising adequate finance & investment, support for export promotion, quality improvement, availing the opportunities in Make-In-India related to joint venture, technology transfer and contract manufacturing tie-ups with overseas companies.
The Conference will review various Government incentives & schemes, labour reformation advantages, change of definition of SME sector, benefits of digital India, access in capital market, identify emerging markets, innovation & inventions and current scenario of NPA units & sick units as well as define strategy to strengthen struggling manufacturing units. This will provide unique platform to Start-Up companies to connect with manufacturing industries & SMEs
ABOUT SMART MANUFACTURING
Smart Manufacturing Market includes Technology – Manufacturing Execution System, Programmable Logic Controller, Supervisory Controller & Data Acquisition, Distributed Control System, Enterprise Resource and Planning, Human Machine Interface and Machine Vision, End User – Automotive, Food & Beverage, Aerospace and Defence, Consumer Electronics, and Energy.
Smart manufacturing technologies use the best of operating technologies (OT) and information technology (IT). The developers of smart manufacturing technologies have integrated both the processes to create an intelligent optimization and assembling of physical, business, and digital methods for ironing out the creases in the value chain of manufacturing.
These processes also utilize human ingenuity with information technology to create manufacturing intelligence for achieving optimum results. Adoption of these technologies has completely transformed ways of manufacturing, selling products and growth of SME sector.
- Make in India – Vision and Mission for SME Acceleration
- Empowerment Strategies for SMEs – Skill, Scale and Speed
- Smart Manufacturing System – Advantages & Benefits
- Made in India by SMEs – Promotional Strategies for World Market
- Manufacturing & SMEs Sector – Challenges and Opportunities
- FDI Impact on SMEs Growth and Sustainability
- Capital Market Access to SMEs – Advantages and Hurdles
- Digital revolution – Driving force for SME Growth
- Process Excellence for Business Transformation
- Importance and Advantages of IPR for SME Development
- Joint Ventures & Technology Transfer – Emerging Opportunities
- Emerging Export Markets for SMEs
- External Commercial Borrowings – Opportunities for SMEs
- New Schemes and Incentives for Manufacturers and exporters
- Innovation Readiness of Indian SMEs: Issues and Challenges
- Role of Banks for the Growth of SME Manufacturers
- Next generation SMEs – Strategies & Competitiveness for better growth
- Start-Ups and SMEs partnership for better productivity
Members: Rs.6,000 + GST @ 18%
Non Members: Rs.7,500 + GST @ 18%
(10% Discount for three or more delegates from same company)