The vendor directories are available at RDSO website
www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in -> Vendor interface ->Vendor Directory ->Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/S&T
Relaxation to MSEs in fresh registration with RDSO
- Vendor registration fees for MSEs is Rs. 15000/- against Rs. 25000/- for other than MSEs and $1000 for Overseas firms.
- MSEs are identified separately, in the Vendor Directory as ‘M’ for Micro Enterprises, ‘S’ for Small Enterprises and ‘OTH’ for Others to facilitate the Railways for placing orders on MSEs 20% of tendered quantity is reserved for MSEs
FLOW CHART FOR FRESH RDSO VENDOR REGISTRATION
Find all registration details below
Salient Features of vendor registration portal
- Online vendor application for case file opening.
- Auto generation of case file number.
- Online submission of Inspection Call through vendor login.
- Allocation of Inspector through Director login.
Informing probable date of visit through inspector login. E-mail and SMS alerts to Vendors and Inspectors. Customised reports to monitor progress of inspection. Consignee can know status by entering P.O. No. Uploading of Check Sheets ,Inspection certificate. Traceability of inspection through IC number & hologram number.